“ A.I.VOICE Kotonoha Akane ＆ Aoi English ” is a personal use TTS software with the voices of the Kotonoha sisters in English.
Fluent English voices of the Kotonoha sisters made possible by applying the technology from Techno-Speech.
The voice library consists of the older sister 「Akane」who is outgoing and cheerful and 「Aoi」the younger sister who is calm and reliable.
Click here for Japanese page
A.I.VOICE Kotonoha Akane＆Aoi English Functions
Speech and Saving voice data
Voices from the character can be played and saved as a voice data, simply by entering text you wish for it to speak.
Edit・Save in Word Dictionary
Misreadings and unnatural pronounciations can be corrected and saved
Volume adjustment is possible
Speed of speech can be adjusted
The pitch of voice can be adjusted. The style of voice can be changed by adjusting the pitch.
Saving of project files
Content in making can be saved to project files. This makes possible resuming the content creation and also allows more than one person to work on the project.
The volume, speed and pitch can be registered and saved. It is possible to save the setting which is frequently used and to save different settings for the same character.
It is possible to create a dialog style simply by dragging and dropping the icon to change the parts each character speaks
Check the voice file time length
Able to check in advance the time length of voice file
Split voice file saving
Voice files can be made efficiently as it is possible to split and save the text.
Price:11,000 JPY (inc tax)
Scheduled release date 12/10/2021 at Vector,DLsite etc
Price: 13,750 JPY (inc tax,shipping fee)
Scheduled release date 11/25/2021 at A.I.VOICE Official Shop
A.I.VOICE Official Shop
※We do not ship internationally
Scheduled release date 12/10/2021 at TokyoOtakuMode website
When using materials such as illustrations please check the guideline beforehand.
※When posting, please indicate the words below.
琴葉茜 琴葉葵 (c) AI Inc..
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. This End-User License Agreement (hereinafter referred to as this "Agreement") sets forth the terms and conditions under which you agree to use the product series “A.I.VOICE English-language Version” (hereinafter referred to as the "Products," including parts of the product such as voice dictionaries, English-language dictionaries, and other function-specific software units) provided by AI, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") and all tools and documents provided incidentally thereto (hereinafter together with the Products collectively referred to as the "Software," regardless of the method and time of provision).
2. You may install the Software on no more than one computer (excluding computers that can be used or shared by multiple people at the same time) at the same time. To use the Software on another computer, you shall uninstall it from the original computer and then install it on the other computer.
Article 2 (Formation of Contract)
1. You shall agree to the terms of this Agreement before using the Software.
2. Upon activation of the installation program of the Software and pressing the button confirming your understanding of and agreement to the terms of this Agreement, you shall be deemed to have agreed to the terms of this Agreement, and a contract on the terms of this Agreement shall be deemed to be concluded between you and the Company.
Article 3 (Prohibitions)
You shall not engage in any of the following acts:
(1) To use for commercial purposes or resell to a third party the audio files created by the Software regardless of your business purpose or any other purpose;
(2) To reproduce the Software for purposes other than backup;
(3) Reverse engineering, decompilation or any other act of analyzing the Software;
(4) To assign or lease to, or otherwise permit the use of the Software or any reproduction thereof by, any third party;
(5) Acts that infringe or threaten to infringe copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights, portrait rights, or any other rights or interests of the Company or any third parties;
(6) To publish or distribute audio files created by the Software that are contrary to public order and morality;
(7) To distribute audio files created by the Software as free-to-use materials;
(8) To leave a computer on which the Software is installed in a state where anyone can operate the Software;
(9) To use the Software on a computer that can be used or shared by multiple persons at the same time;
(10) To delete, alter or otherwise render unclear the Company’s name on the Software and any other notation indicating the manufacturer and copyright holder of the Software; and
(11) Any other act that the Company reasonably deem inappropriate.
Article 4 (Intellectual Property Rights)
Any copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights relating to the Software belong to the Company.
Article 5 (Indemnity)
1. The Software, synthetic speech made by the Software and any information the Company provides with regard to the Software are provided on an as-is basis, and the Company makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the non-infringement, quality, performance, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any third party rights.
2. You shall be responsible for the use and operation of the Software and for any other damage caused by the Software. The Company does not warrant the operation or results arising from the use of the Software, nor shall the Company be liable for any damages caused to you except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence by the Company.
Article 6 (Response to inquiries)
1. Response to your inquiries regarding the Software (hereinafter referred to as the "Inquiry Response") shall be made only to those inquiries made through a web page designated by the Company or via e-mail to an e-mail address designated by the Company.
2. The content of the Inquiry Response is limited to advice on the use of the Software based on the user manuals and other information that the Company provides at its discretion with respect to the Software. The Company does not guarantee that the Software will operate fully, including in the event that the Software malfunctions due to restrictions based on the user environment of the Software, and the Company is not under an obligation to continue the Inquiry Response in order to mitigate such conditions.
3. If the Company provides additional software or other information to you through the Inquiry Response, such software and information shall be deemed to be included in the definition of Software above and this Agreement shall apply.
4. The conditions, timing, content and method of the Inquiry Response shall be determined by the Company at its discretion. You may not specify the manner of the Inquiry Response such as by phone call.
Article 7 (Termination)
1. The Company may terminate this Agreement without notice if you breach any one of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. 2. Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall cease the use of the Software, and you shall destroy the Software and any copies thereof and completely erase them from the memory space of the computer.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damage suffered by you or any third party due to the termination of this Agreement.
4. The Company will not accept the return of the Products nor return them to you for any reason whatsoever, except in the event of a default of the Company’s obligations under this Agreement.
5. Articles 5, 7 (this Article), 8 and 9 shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
Article 8 (Governing Law, Effectiveness of Provisions)
1. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
2. In the event that any provision of this Agreement conflicts with mandatory laws, such provisions shall be deemed amended to the fullest extent such that they comply with such mandatory laws and shall be deemed null and void only to the extent of any conflict remaining after such deemed amendment.
Article 9 (Jurisdiction)
Any and all disputes relating to the Software shall be settled in the Tokyo District Court as the exclusive jurisdictional court of first instance.
Article 10 (Amendment of this Agreement)
The Company shall be entitled to change the terms of this Agreement by notifying the customer, using the Internet or any other appropriate means to inform the customer of the amendment to this Agreement, the amended terms and the effective date/time of the amendment, if necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, if such amendment is in the general interest of the customers, or if the Company reasonably deems it necessary.
Established on November 1, 2021
Copyright (C) 2021 AI, Inc.
Character Usage Guidelines
Please contact [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Please directly contact the shop you purchased the product.